The collaboration of Guttman Initiatives (GI) and Klein Financial Corporation (KFC) to design, develop and implement unique, sustainable cause marketing programs for the multifamily housing industry has provided a multitude of benefits for residents and the community:
- Greater sense of community for residents
- Convenience and savings for residents
- Community-wide integration through cutting edge social responsibility programs
- Long term dependable funding programs for non-profit partners
Several pilot programs are currently underway. These unique marketing programs, specifically targeted for the multifamily housing industry, are already demonstrating their effectiveness in helping apartment communities function more prosperously, as well as, positively impact collective giving and social responsibility.
Klein Financial is the premier real estate investment banking consulting company focused on affordable housing finance and development with a record of approximately $3 billion in financing and developing public and private projects. More than 60 % of Americans live in multifamily housing.
- Watch Paul E. Jacobs, QualComm CEO, launch the AmberWatch Mobile Initiative at BREW 2008
- Child Abduction: Waking Up to Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare
- The Nation’s Leading Wireless Industry Carriers Embrace a Common Cause for Children with the Amberwatch Foundation’s...
- Qualcomm Announces The First Ever “Industry Integrated Charitable Initiative”™
- Cambridge Who’s Who Recognizes Guttman Initiatives For Its Innovative Revenue Generating Philanthropic Model, Indu...
- AmberWatch Kids Letters
- Video: March Madness Charity Basketball Game
- The AmberWatch Mobile Initiative
- Asilomar Conference Recommendations on Principles for Research into Climate Engi...
- Watch Paul E. Jacobs, QualComm CEO, launch the AmberWatch Mobile Initiative at B...
- The Inception and Purpose of the Climate Response Fund
- Lookout Mountain Elementary Wins Big at Vaseo Apartment Homes’ “Marc...
- Climate Change