In 2007/2008, Guttman Initiatives embarked on its first ever “Industry Integrated Charitable Initiative”™ that successfully brought together the leaders of the mobile industry to collaboratively address an important social issue: safeguarding children from abduction. The product provides a child tracking and alerting service nationally in use today.
From the start, Guttman Initiatives’ vision of this unique collaboration was to build and implement an industry-wide product that would be available through all participating mobile carriers. Sale of the AmberWatch Mobile application and the monthly service fees would mutually benefit the carriers and the charity in a multitude of opportunities:
- For the industry
- Unique model of industry-wide collaboration to create and demonstrate benefits of new technology
- Unified message of charitable goodwill
- Public awareness of corporate social participation
- Revenue sharing relationship
- For the charity
- Source of dependable revenue
- Use of new technology to address a social issue
- Generate increased public awareness
This Guttman Initiative led charitable initiative helped the wireless industry forge new relationships with various government agencies, raise public awareness on the many benefits of wireless technology, and identified the industry with philanthropy. All achieved by industry-wide collaboration.
- Watch Paul E. Jacobs, QualComm CEO, launch the AmberWatch Mobile Initiative at BREW 2008
- Child Abduction: Waking Up to Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare
- The Nation’s Leading Wireless Industry Carriers Embrace a Common Cause for Children with the Amberwatch Foundation’s...
- Qualcomm Announces The First Ever “Industry Integrated Charitable Initiative”™
- Cambridge Who’s Who Recognizes Guttman Initiatives For Its Innovative Revenue Generating Philanthropic Model, Indu...
- Lookout Mountain Elementary Wins Big at Vaseo Apartment Homes’ “Marc...
- The Asilomar International Conference on Climate Intervention Technologies
- Watch Paul E. Jacobs, QualComm CEO, launch the AmberWatch Mobile Initiative at B...
- Harbor Park Apartments Partners with the Lawrence Hall of Science
- The Nation’s Leading Wireless Industry Carriers Embrace a Common Cause for Chi...
- Climate Change
- AmberWatch Kids Letters
- International Asilomar Conference on Climate Intervention Technologies